Welcome to MASTERBED
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- the Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- if you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE APPLY
- It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION?
- You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences);
e-mail notification settings.
- You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile.
- Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilise all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
- We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
- If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.